Sunday, June 26, 2011

Listen to Radio Stations Online

Now that summer vacation has arrived, I'm sure you're trying to relax with a good book or catching up on some chores you left behind. I'm taking a few grad courses for professional development and always enjoy having music playing in the background while I work. Pandora has been a favorite, but they seem to play the same songs every time I'm on one of my channels. I came across TuneIn today and found it a great choice. With access to over 50,000 radio stations around the world, TuneIn offers many different types of music, from rock, blues, children's, adult contemporary to talk radio. There is something for everyone, including the TuneIn mobile app, which can be used on the iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android, Blackberry, Palm and more. Free is definitely good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddToAny